Weekly Review of Developments 9/6/2017Posted in : Weekly Review of Developments on 8 June 2017 Issues covered:
Well, are you regretting voting or not voting? Or not regretting either? Here's something we hope you won't regret reading...
1. Case Law Review
2. That Tool's Not Up to the Job
3. Job's Not Up to the Job
4. European Council Agrees New Double Taxation Dispute Resolution Mechanism
5. How Can We Engage Gig Economy Workers?
6. Mental Health Issues in the Public Sector
7. Boot Room to Boardroom Index
8. Three in Four HR Professionals Expect Brexit to Escalate ‘War for Talent’
9. ICO Launches Grants Programme to Promote Data Protection and Privacy Research
10. Employment News in the Media
11. South of the Border
12. Friends of Legal-Island
13. Weekend Weather and Thought-Provoking Video
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from the employment team at Worthingtons Solicitors
This article is correct at 08/06/2017
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.