Weekly Review of Developments 16/6/2017Posted in : Weekly Review of Developments on 16 June 2017
Interesting times, if not particularly stable. But sometimes we say it best when we say nothing at all, as our Ronan is wont to say. Here is the news...
1. Case Law Reviews
2. The Industrial Training Levy (Construction Industry) Order (Northern Ireland) 2017
3. Freedom of Information Requests Hits Record High
4. Employment Reaches Record High
5. We Need to Talk About Purposeful Leadership
6. We Need to Talk About Stressed Men
7. Employment News in the Media
8. Health and Safety Developments
9. Friends of Legal-Island
10. Weekend Weather and Thought-Provoking Video
Case law essentials
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from Maxine Orr, Partner at Worthingtons Solicitors
This article is correct at 16/06/2017
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.