Weekly Review of Developments 7/7/2017Posted in : Weekly Review of Developments on 6 July 2017
Who else gets paid for missing deadlines and not working? Answers to #whyoneartharetheystillbeingpaid? Here is the news...
1. Case Law Reviews
2. Apprenticeships in Northern Ireland - A Guide for Employers
3. ApprenticeshipsNI and Training for Success
4. Review of the Employer Skills and Employer Perspectives Surveys
5. Tax-Free Childcare Information
6. Two-thirds of Staff Waste at Least an Hour a Day at Work
7. Access to Justice
8. Public Sector Impact Assessments
9. Employment News in the Media
10. GB Developments
11. Health and Safety Developments
12. South of the Border
13. Friends of
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from Maxine Orr, Partner at Worthingtons Solicitors
This article is correct at 06/07/2017
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.