Weekly Review of Developments 28/7/2017Posted in : Weekly Review of Developments on 28 July 2017
Disney has been criticised for casting a non-Arab actress as Princess Jasmine in the new Aladdin film. They admit they are also having difficulty finding a giant blue man. Here's the news...
1. Case Law Reviews
2. National Minimum Wage Law: Enforcement
3. Female Stars Call on BBC to ‘Act Now’ to End Gender Pay Row
4. Care Worker Pay: Sleep-In Shifts Row
5. Data Protection: ICO Warns Workers about Illegally Sharing Personal Information
6. Hardworking Parents Torpedoed by Childcare Costs
7. Office Music: Is it Better than Silence?
8. Employment News in the Media
9. GB Developments
10. South of
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from Maxine Orr, Partner at Worthingtons Solicitors
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.