Weekly Review of Developments 21/4/2017Posted in : Weekly Review of Developments on 21 April 2017 Issues covered:
Remind us, is the next election the one where the politicians actually take their seats and do their job after the result? Here is this week's snappy news...
1. Case Law Reviews
2. NI Professional Salaries Continue to Perform Strongly in the Face of Brexit Uncertainties
3. NI Third Sector Uncertainty
4. Getting Skills Right
5. Data Protection Developments
6. Overnight Subsistence Allowances for Lorry Drivers
7. Should Robots be Given Employment Rights?
8. Auto Enrolment Tops 500,000 Employers
9. The Collection of Fines etc. (Northern Ireland Consequential Amendments) Order 2017
10. Employment News in the Media
11. GB Developments
12. South of the Border
13. Friends of Legal-Island
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from the employment team at Worthingtons Solicitors
This article is correct at 21/04/2017
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.