Weekly Review of Developments 30/9/2016Posted in : Weekly Review of Developments on 30 September 2016 Issues covered:
Back of the pocket! Who will be appointed new England manager after Sam Avarice? Bobby Robsome? Terry Valuables? Don Sleazy? Harry Hubris strikes again! Here is this week's news, less ugly than the beautiful game...
1. The National Minimum Wage (Amendment) (No.2) Regulations 2016
2. Boardroom Composition and Pay Consultation
3. Public Sector Exit Payments - Response to the Consultation
4. What is the Apprenticeship Levy?
5. Withdrawal of Equality Publications - Consultation
6. Brexit Analysis
7. Employment News in the Media
8. GB Developments
9. Health and Safety Developments
10. South of the Border
11. Friends of Legal-Island
12. Weekend Weather and Thought-Provoking Video
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from the employment team at Worthingtons Solicitors
This article is correct at 30/09/2016
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.