Weekly Review of Developments 17/6/2016Posted in : Weekly Review of Developments on 17 June 2016
It looks like we've seen an outbreak of football amongst all the violence in France. Who will claim credit - the Leave or Remain camp? Here is the news...
1. Case Law Review
2. NI Posted Workers Regulations
3. Convention on the Elimination of all Forms of Discrimination
4. How to Calculate Holiday Pay
5. Gender Pay Gap
6. Unpaid Work Experience Bill
7. Give Us Tax Breaks for Leg Breaks
8. The Swedish Six Hour Working Day Experiment
9. Employment News in the Media
10. South of the Border
11. Friends of Legal-Island - NIJAC Seeks and Adjudicator
12. Weekend Weather and Thought-Provoking Video
Case law essentials this week: The Court of Appeal rules that it is reasonable to include reference to
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from the employment team at Worthingtons Solicitors
This article is correct at 17/06/2016
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.