Weekly Review of Developments Issued: 30/05/2014Posted in : Weekly Review of Developments on 30 May 2014
We'll let you know on Monday how many sections we have in this week's review; can't be too careful with counting. You can be right 'n' quick but not quick and right, as they say. Here is the news...
1. Case Law Reviews
2. You can be 'Bought' for an Average of £1,722
3. Company Car Fuel Rates
4. Appraisals Damaging Staff Morale
5. Your Boss Thinks You Are Old at 50
6. Health and Safety Developments
7. GB Developments
8. Employment News in the Media
9. South of the Border
10. Friends of Legal-Island
11. The Northern Ireland HR Exchange
12. Facebook Feature: Top Five Ways To Reward Staff Other Than Pay
13. Here's What We Have Got Coming Up
14. Weekend Weather and Tourist Board Recommendations
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from the employment team at Worthingtons Solicitors
This article is correct at 06/08/2015
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.