Weekly Review of Developments Issued: 23/05/2014Posted in : Weekly Review of Developments on 23 May 2014
"U kip at my place (unless you're Romanian); I'm off to Brussels." See what we did there? Here is the news...
1. Comparative NI/GB Employment Law Reform Table
2. Case Law Reviews
3. Maternity Allowance Equality
4. Red Tape - Have Your Say!
5. Posting of Workers Enforcement Directive Accepted
6. The Changing World of Work
7. Health and Safety Developments
8. Countdown to Flexiday
9. GB Developments
10. Employment News in the Media
11. South of the Border
12. Customer Survey - Annual Review of Employment Law 2014
13. Here's What We Have Got Coming Up
14. Weekend Weather and Tourist Board Recommendations
Case law essentials this week: The CJEU has ruled in the important case of Lock v British
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from the employment team at Worthingtons Solicitors
This article is correct at 06/08/2015
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.