Weekly Review of Developments Issued: 21/03/2014Posted in : Weekly Review of Developments on 21 March 2014
Doesn’t that new design for the £1 coin look like the old thrupenny bit? Probably because that’s what a pound is now worth in old money. Here’s real value for you...
1. Case Law reviews
2. Auto Enrolment Thresholds and Pensions Developments
3. UK Budget and NI Business
4. Apprenticeship Consultation in NI
5. Recruiting Disabled People
6. Sexual Orientation Strategy
7. Wage Inflation? Not if You're a Female Solicitor
8. Childcare Developments
9. H&S Developments
10. GB Developments
11. South of the Border
12. Employment News in the Media
13. Facebook Feature
14. Helen O'Brien
15. 2-for-1 Offer on Workplace Absence and Conflict Reviews
16. Weekend Weather and Tourist Board Recommendations
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from the employment team at Worthingtons Solicitors
This article is correct at 06/08/2015
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.