Weekly Review of Developments Issued: 20/06/2014Posted in : Weekly Review of Developments on 20 June 2014
We were going to post this week's review but stamps have gotten so expensive nowadays. $9.5m for a wee bit of paper? Incredible. Here is the news...
1. Case Law Reviews
2. Flexible Working
3. Fuller Working Lives - A Framework For Action
4. Updated Human Rights Act Guidance
5. Data Protection
6. Common British/Irish Visa
7. Absence at Record Low
8. Who Performs Best at Interview?
10. Health and Safety Developments
11. GB Developments
12. Employment News in the Media
13. South of the Border
14. Legal-Island's Family Fun Day 2014
15. Employment Law for People Managers: 100+ Practical Questions and Answers
16. Weekend Weather and Tourist Board Recommendations
Case law essentials
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from the employment team at Worthingtons Solicitors
This article is correct at 06/08/2015
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.