Weekly Review of Developments Issued: 27/06/2014Posted in : Weekly Review of Developments on 27 June 2014
1. Zero Hour Contract Consultation for Northern Ireland
2. Case Law Reviews
3. Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Bill 2014
4. Rehabilitation of Offenders
5. Industrial Training Levy
6. Commissioner for Children
7. The Future of the Bar
8. Pay Differentials Affecting Staff Morale
9. First Impressions Count
10. Health and Safety Developments
11. GB Developments
12. Employment News in the Media
13. South of the Border
14. Legal-Island's Family Fun Day 2014
15. Facebook Feature
16. Northern Ireland HR Exchange 2014: Explore, Engage, Excel
17. Weekend Weather and Tourist Board
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from the employment team at Worthingtons Solicitors
This article is correct at 06/08/2015
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.