Weekly Review of Developments Issued: 11/04/2014Posted in : Weekly Review of Developments on 11 April 2014
The Co-Op. Good with food. Not so good with executives. Here is the news...
1. Case Law Reviews
2. Sleeping with your Boss
3. The Times They are a Changin'
4. Maternity Allowance Regulations
5. Avoiding Unlawful Discrimination while Preventing Illegal Working
6. Data Retention Directive Declared Invalid
7. GB Developments
9. Health and Safety Developments
10. Employment News in the Media
11. South of the Border
12. Facebook Feature: Find Out What Makes Legal-Island Different
13. How to Reduce Costs of Workplace Absence and Leave
14. Weekend Weather and Tourist Board Recommendations
Case law essentials this week: Just the one case from the European Court of Human Rights on
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from the employment team at Worthingtons Solicitors
This article is correct at 06/08/2015
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.