Weekly Review of Developments Issued: 04/04/2014Posted in : Weekly Review of Developments on 4 April 2014
So this week we have heard about the potential visits from the Pope and Superheroes with Lord Mayor Máirtín Ó Muilleoir of Belfast dressing up as Batman...To the news, Robin...
1. Case Law Reviews
2. Removal of Tool of Trade – Discrimination
3. Statutory Sick Pay Percentage Threshold Order 2014
4. GB Developments
5. New Fair Deal – NHS Pensions
6. Ticking Pensions Time Bomb Hits Women Hardest
7. Economic Recovery to Run Out of Steam
8. No More Paper Receipts Hoarding for UK Businesses
9. Office Temperature Costing UK Economy
10. Health and Safety Developments
11. Mental Health Campaign to Cut
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from Maxine Orr, Partner at Worthingtons Solicitors
This article is correct at 06/08/2015
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.