Weekly Review of Developments Issued: 01/11/2013Posted in : Weekly Review of Developments on 1 November 2013
Special post-Halloween offer! All our emails and annual review USB sticks come with a no spyware promise! Here is the news, free to US and Russian spooks...
1. DEL Consultation: Last Chance to Submit Views
2. Working Time and TUPE Regulation Reviews in NI
3. Gay Marriage Debate Unacceptable
4. Supreme Court Decision on ‘Back to Work’ Schemes
5. New Illegal Working in UK Guide
6. They call it Stormy Monday
7. Balance of Competences between the UK and the EU
8. Recent Surveys Reveal Interesting Results
9. Employment Cases in the Media
10. News South of the Border
11. Case Law Reviews
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from Maxine Orr, Partner at Worthingtons Solicitors
This article is correct at 06/08/2015
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.