Weekly Review of Developments Issued: 27/07/2012Posted in : Weekly Review of Developments on 27 July 2012
They're a tricky lot those North Koreans aren't they? I mean, it's not as though we ever have problems with our flags. Do we?
Here's the week's news beginning, of course, with the Olympics at work...
1. The Olympics - how to manage them at work - the ACAS Quick Guide
2. Earlier Email Error – Apologies
3. Redundancy Handling - New In-depth Advice from ACAS
4. Shift work linked to increased risk of heart attack and stroke
5. Number of Employees Believing in Career Progression at all Time Low
6. DEL Consultation on Steps 2 Success (NI)
7. Corporate scandals are eroding trust in senior
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from the employment team at Worthingtons Solicitors
This article is correct at 06/08/2015
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.