Weekly Review of Developments Issued: 25/02/2011Posted in : Weekly Review of Developments on 25 February 2011
Man flu has sucked the joy out of life. There's nothing left for this reviewer to laugh about. Here is the news...
1. Final LRA Code Laid Before Assembly
2. Two Thirds Good; 50% Better?
3. Employment Cases in the Media
4. New Charter for Employing Migrant Workers
5. Time Off To Train Advice
6. Public Sector Employees? No, Thanks
7. Review of Sickness Absence System
8. HMRC Launches Basic PAYE Tools to Replace CD-Rom
9. Who Needs Barristers When You've Got an App?
10. Cold Workplace and Night Shift Guidance
11. Case Law
NOTE: Case law section essentials this week - EAT examines the correct method
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from Maxine Orr, Partner at Worthingtons Solicitors
This article is correct at 06/08/2015
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.