Weekly Review of Developments Issued: 13/08/2010Posted in : Weekly Review of Developments on 13 August 2010
It's Friday the 13th! But hey, luck of the Irish, good weather forecast for the weekend! Here is the news – this week compiled by Emer Hinphey of Thinkpeople...
1. Law Commission Second Programme of Law Reform Consultation
2. Employee can’t ‘switch off’ during holidays
3. DEL to issue second call for funding applications
4. Weight may affect attendance at work
5. TUC backs Bangladeshi textile workers wage demands
6. Consultation on the future of the right to request time to train
7. Graduates expect flexible working
8. Case Law
9. Food for thought?
NOTE: Case law section essentials this week -
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from Maxine Orr, Partner at Worthingtons Solicitors
This article is correct at 06/08/2015
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.