An Overview of the Tier 1 and Tier 2 Visa Immigration SystemPosted in : Immigration and Employment Updates on 28 January 2020
In this podcast, with Conor McCrory, Business Immigration Associate with Cleaver Fulton Rankin Solicitors, we discuss the Tier 1 and Tier 2 points-based immigration system in more detail.
Rolanda: Welcome to the Legal-Island podcast series in association with Cleaver Fulton Rankin Solicitors. Cleaver Fulton Rankin is one of Northern Ireland's leading corporate law firms, providing a full legal service to both commercial and private clients, including local businesses, government bodies, national and international institutions, and a diverse range of corporations.
Cleaver Fulton Rankin currently supports small, medium, and large firms based in Great Britain and Ireland, offering
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from the employment team at Worthingtons Solicitors
- 2021 HR Wrap-up
- Breakfast with Frost: Stephen’s Big D&I Opportunities Vital to the New Workplace
- Workplace Wellbeing, Mental Health & Resilience Podcast (Ep 9) - Positive Psychology Perspective: Building Resilience & Maximising Your Energy
- Workplace Wellbeing, Mental Health & Resilience Podcast (Ep 8) - Boosting your Working Parents’ Wellbeing and Resilience from Bright Horizons
- Workplace Wellbeing, Mental Health & Resilience Podcast (Ep 7) - QUBeWell: Creating a Mental Health Wellbeing Strategy for Queen’s Staff and Students
- Workplace Wellbeing, Mental Health & Resilience Podcast (Ep 6) - Case Study: How to Ensure Employees Can Work Effectively from Home
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.