An Overview of the Tier 1 and Tier 2 Visa Immigration SystemPosted in : Immigration and Employment Updates on 28 January 2020
In this podcast, with Conor McCrory, Business Immigration Associate with Cleaver Fulton Rankin Solicitors, we discuss the Tier 1 and Tier 2 points-based immigration system in more detail.
Rolanda: Welcome to the Legal-Island podcast series in association with Cleaver Fulton Rankin Solicitors. Cleaver Fulton Rankin is one of Northern Ireland's leading corporate law firms, providing a full legal service to both commercial and private clients, including local businesses, government bodies, national and international institutions, and a diverse range of corporations.
Cleaver Fulton Rankin currently supports small, medium, and large firms based in Great Britain and Ireland, offering
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from the employment team at Worthingtons Solicitors
- Workplace Wellbeing, Mental Health & Resilience Podcast (Ep 5) - Building Your Robust Wellbeing Strategy: Redefining Resilience and Organisational Wellbeing
- Workplace Wellbeing, Mental Health & Resilience Podcast (Ep 4) - The Business Case for Wellbeing: The Top 7 Reasons to Have a Wellness Programme
- Workplace Wellbeing, Mental Health & Resilience Podcast (Ep 2) - Legal responsibilities for managing mental health, removing mental health stigma, & embedding a culture of wellbeing within your workplace
- Workplace Wellbeing, Mental Health & Resilience Podcast (Ep 3) - Understanding Long Covid: An Employer’s Response
- Workplace Wellbeing, Mental Health & Resilience Podcast (Ep 1) - Transitioning to a New Normal - Surviving & Thriving in a Post-Pandemic World
- Employment Law Developments in NI From April 2021
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.