Returning To The WorkplacePosted in : HR Updates on 18 May 2020
Claire Loftus, Managing Director of Evolve outlines key considerations for employers in determining whether employees are able to return to work in this handy flowchart.
Latest on Coronavirus/Covid-19
- Ferguson v Tuck Inn Café UK Ltd 
- A Year In Review – A Look Back At How Covid-19 Has Shaped Employer Policies And Procedures
- Coronavirus Vaccinations - a Condition of Returning to the Workplace?
- Examinations or Estimated Grades for Summer 2021
- Can we insist employees take unused annual leave or should they be allowed to carry it forward due to COVID-19?
- Do we have to permit a request to cancel pre-booked annual leave due to lockdown?
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.