Are You HR Ready?Posted in : HR Updates on 21 February 2013
Stewart Miller writes:
This article explains that there are seven foundations providing a framework for defining good HR.
- Robust Service Delivery that is flexible and efficient so HR functions can move to the creation of value.
- High performance HR practices and having the capability to identify, adapt and execute these practices.
- Effective Talent Management can act as a powerful differentiator.
- Performance Management: Organisations that make managers accountable for employee performance and have the processes and tools to support this appear to have better business performance.
- Business Engagement: HR functions which support management in developing high levels of employee engagement are associated with business success.
- Business Intelligence: good date both feeds HR Strategy and serves as a way of measuring its success.
- Competitive Advantage: HR Functions see their role as enabling their business to compete better in the market, not just running operational processes.
The link for the HR Ready whitepaper is here:
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.