Quarterly Review of Equality Law from JCJPosted in : Supplementary Case Law NI on 27 March 2012
Employment and Equality experts, Jones Cassidy Jones, have agreed to write a quarterly report on equality law developments that will impact in Northern Ireland and beyond.
Today's article has been written by Partner Alison Collins and covers the following:
1. Grant v HM Land Registry  EWCA Civ 769 (Sexual Orientation)
2. Jackson v CNV Ltd ET/2600377/11 (Religion or Belief Discrimination)
3. Jain v Teachers 2 Parents Limited (2011) (Race Discrimination)
4. Maistry –v- BBC (2011) (Philosophical Belief)
5. Basile v Royal College of General Practitioners and others (Race Discrimination, Sex Discrimination and Harassment)
1. Grant –v HM Land Registry
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from the employment team at Worthingtons Solicitors
This article is correct at 06/08/2015
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.