Review of Recent GB DecisionsPosted in : Supplementary Case Law NI on 25 May 2010
1. Chief Constable of South Yorkshire v Jelic (DDA reasonable adjustments)
2. Roldan v Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust (extent of disciplinary investigations)
3. Leeds City Council v Woodhouse (Contract labour)
4. Secretary of State for Justice v Mansfield (effect of ongoing police investigations)
1. Chief Constable of South Yorkshire v Jelic  UKEAT
Disability Discrimination Act; reasonable adjustments
The EAT handed down this decision in April 2010 which is authority for the proposition that swapping the role of a disabled employee with that
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from the employment team at Worthingtons Solicitors
This article is correct at 06/08/2015
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.